Maanda Nicholas Netshitangani
PERSONAL PROFILE I am flexible and adaptable with a willingness to undertake all variety of tasks in order to achieve results. Committed to achieving high standards and always keen to undertake relevant training to develop my existing skills. Honest and reliable with an excellent timekeeping and attendance record. I enjoy dealing directly with people of all level and have the ability to work closely with colleagues to promote and increase both profits and the company’s image.
• Good spoken and written communication skills, with excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Strong administration and IT skills, good knowledge of all Microsoft applications. • Honest, fair and consistent approach to work with ability to meet deadlines. • Good organisation skills with accuracy & attention to detail. • Able to work equally well alone, using initiative or as part of a team.
• University of Greenwich – 2011 – 2014 – Business Technology Management (2.2) • Barking Abbey Comprehensive/6th Form – 2007-2009 – BTech National diploma in Applied Science (Distinction, Distinction & Merit)
Chief Executive Officer, RefrMe, Midrand South Africa Date Employed
Aug 2020 – Current Employment duration:
I am currently employed as the CEO of RefrMe, RefrMe is a technology company working on innovative technology and strategies to improve business processes. My role involved:
• Determining and implementing policies and making decisions.
• Preparing and filing statutory documents with the CIPC and other agenciess.
• Calling meetings to grow and promote the business with oortential stake holders.
• Maintaining and keeping records.
Work History Laid off from previous role due to company acquisition resulting in department becoming obsolete and have been actively seeking work since.
Administrative/Customer Service Manager iHappify, Randburg South Africa Dates Employed Oct 2018 – Mar 2020:
• Planned and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and device ways to streamline processes
• Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate services
• Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
• Oversee our customer service team
• Manage schedule and deadlines
• Create and implement an effective customer loyalty program
Credit Advisor Kisasa Credit Solutions, Sunninghil South Africa Dates Employed
Oct 2016 – Oct 2018
• Advising SME’s and high net-worth individuals on the best ways to gain & use credit. • Calculating amounts of dept and funds available to plan method of payoff and estimate time for debt liquidation.
• Providing solutions to clients on clearing legal issues with creditors and credit bureaus. • Contact creditors to explain client’s financial situation. Arrange payment adjustments so that payments are feasible for client and agreeable to creditors.
• Assist individuals with methods of increasing their chances to obtain finance.
Client-Relationship Manager Lime Fruit Creative Agency London Dates Employed Jan 2014 – Jul 2016
• Promoting our Information Technology services and products to SME with direct sales calls, developing rapport and closing business sales
• Cold calling in order to create interest in products and services.
• Generating clients by networking & following up contacts, retaining clients by efficient management of accounts ensuring all issues, enquiries and complaints were effectively dealt with.
• Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the clients.
• Understanding customers diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs.
• Providing an excellent service adapting interpersonal skills & approach as appropriate.
REFERENCES AVAILABEL UPON REQUEST
- account management
- Customer service
- cyber security
- Personal Assistant
Btech Applied Science at Barking Abbey sixth form
Studied Applied science and got Distinctions
Ba.Hons. Business Technology Management at University of Greenwich
Admin, Customer Service, HR at IHappify
I started working at Ihappify when the company was still a start-up and worked various roles as the organization scaled up and grew. I lost employment because of the 2020 pandemic
founder at Refrme
After loosing my employment because of the pandemic, I started a company selling internet fiber on behalf of larger Internet broadband providers an and was able to get my on brand and range of Internet routers. And a reseller platform called RefrMe.app