As a Senior Client Services Manager you will work within the Client Services team which sits within the wider Operations team.
You will create and nurture long-term relationships with sales partners and resolve any issues that arise to ensure they and their clients are satisfied with our services. You should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp client needs and brainstorm ways to fulfil them with the goal of helping to safeguard our revenue and retain clients.
You will need to build deep relationships with sales partners, working with them to unlock the full potential of any given client over time, through best-in-class service, programmatic expertise, creative problem solving and excellent brief responses.
You will also work closely with team members within Operations, Deal Delivery and Audience Development.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders among our clients
- Create plans to address their business needs
- Schedule regular meetings with sales partners and direct clients to ensure they are satisfied
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Respond to brief requests, ensuring an attractive offering every time
- Create deals ensuring that they are set up and managed according to client needs and for best performance
- Proactively analyse campaigns and data to understand, improve and advise on performance
- Provide reports as needed for sales partners and clients
- Leverage and work in close partnership with the Ad Operations team to ensure budgets are delivered and KPIs exceeded
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, operations, senior management) to address client needs
- Promote value through client experience
- Proven experience in Client Relations, Relationship Management, Customer Success or similar roles within the martech or adtech space
- Hands-on experience with DSP and SSP ad tech tools and platforms such as Xandr, Pubmatic, DV360, TradeDesk, etc.
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. HubSpot, Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Obsessive, relentless attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team
Senior Client Services Manager – Programmatic
With decades of international experience at the biggest online publishing and advertising businesses, our sellers, strategists, marketeers and business developers are positioned to do just that. We bring the focus and capabilities needed to ensure that you don’t miss any opportunity to grow your global business.