Senior Digital Account Manager
Mediboost – Sydney, Australia
100% Remote | International Presence | Flexible Working Hours
Mediboost is a patient growth marketing agency owned and founded in Australia with a track record of helping dental and medical practices scale-up quickly. We help unleash the potential & vision of dentists, doctors and specialists. We do so by helping them generate hyper growth in their practices through world class, effective digital marketing campaigns.
Are you full of energy, love to talk and have the ability to influence? Do you get excited at the thought of working with an international team to execute digital strategies to help Australian dental practices grow? This might be the role for you!
Mediboost is in the search for a Senior Digital Account Manager to join our established remote team of marketing professionals. You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where your teammates encourage you to hone in on your skillset to grow personally and professionally
You will be the primary point of contact between our clients and our SEO, Google ads, Facebook ads and website development teams. You will work in collaboration with our digital team to successfully deliver on the clients goals and objectives.
Our perfect candidate has a proven track record of achieving high client satisfaction and retention in a digital marketing agency environment, and has a growth-mindset.
What you will do
- Managing a book of clients/accounts serving as their primary point of contact via video, call email and text.
- Maintaining and developing client relationships based upon mutual respect, high quality service, expectation setting and coaching.
- Present campaign performance to clients and address any questions
- Clearly articulating campaign data and statistics to clients
- You will collaborate with our delivery team to execute strategies and ensure campaign meets the client’s expectation and goals
- Proactively coming up with ideas on how to improve client experience, results and retention.
- Managing the entire client life-cycle, including onboarding new clients, frequent check-ins and off boarding calls.
- Seek opportunities to upsell services where value can be added
- Collecting client feedback and passing it along to the team to drive constant improvement.
What we are looking for:
- A result driven mindset and ability to achieve a high client retention rate.
- A good knowledge of digital advertising fundamentals (SEO, Google AdWords and Facebook Ads), with a keen interest in learning more.
- In-depth understanding of client needs, and able to identify opportunities for the client where the company can provide additional value-added services.
- Proactively manage the client’s marketing strategies and problem solve effectively.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills in English. This is a must.
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organisational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise under ever changing needs and schedules across multiple clients.
Does this sound like you:
- Tertiary qualification (undergraduate degree) in business/marketing or a related discipline preferred. Having a master’s is a plus.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and ability to manage clients.
- Successfully managed 20+ accounts while leading cross-functional teams to accomplish set objectives
- Remote working software experience, including Monday.com, Slack, Zoom.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Remote position (work from anywhere), full-time, and long-term
- Annual compensation review
- We are open to offering flexible working hours.
- Performance recognition reward
- Access to world-class training and education in advertising / marketing.
- We’re a quickly growing company that favours huge opportunity for vertical career progression.
Why Join Mediboost?
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative team dedicated to making a difference in the healthcare industry.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients and make a direct impact on their business growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to expand your skillset and grow your career.
Work at Mediboost is a step into the future, and will challenge you to think differently, work smarter, learn new skills, and raise your game. Mediboost provides a unique window into the world of 21st-century digital business.
Mediboost is an equal opportunity employer.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and background create a better work environment and better products. Whatever your identity, we will give your application fair consideration.
Senior Digital Account Manager
Mediboost is a patient growth marketing agency owned and founded in Australia by marketing and customer acquisition experts with a track record of helping dental practices scale-up quickly. The company is driven by a passion for helping practice owners in the dental and medical industry attract new patients without getting stung by major, generalist agencies. Mediboost successfully manages the marketing needs of 100+ dental and medical practices in Australia with 18 team members collaborating across the globe.