About the job
Personal Assistants Needed
Does this sound like you?
Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset?
Are you hardworking, resilient, and highly motivated?
Are you looking to build a challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding career?
Would you like to grow and develop as a leader? Would you like to work within a team where your ideas, talents, and skill-set are appreciated and valued?
Do you have a positive, can-do attitude to work and in life?
Do you work well under pressure? And does working in a fast-paced environment excite you?
Would you like to work in a role where no two days are the same?!
If so, this may be the perfect role for you!
**If this doesn’t sound like you, please do not apply!**
As a personal assistant, you’ll be providing professional business, administrative, technical, and creative assistance to our business clients around the world while working in South Africa.
The Ideal Personal Assistant Will Be Able To Help With a Range Of Online Admin Tasks Including But Not Limited To
- Making and responding to phone calls using Skype
- Responding to emails (from clients and internally)
- Writing good quality blogs and content for client websites
- Using social media platforms
- Conducting research and data collection tasks
- Conducting analytics and making decisions based on data
- Providing online personal assistant support to CEOs of small businesses
- Working on multiple projects and tasks
- Working independently to meet deadlines
The candidate must have all of the following:
- Have excellent communication skills, including fluent well-spoken English and good listening skills, asking appropriate questions when needed
- Have excellent writing skills with good spelling and punctuation
- Be tech savvy ie. should be comfortable using various online applications, and have a good knowledge of email, Google Docs, internet, and social media
- Be able to work independently to meet deadlines and enjoy working on multiple projects and tasks every day
- Be organized and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Be a quick learner, be adaptable, and be ready to get involved in the growth and development of various parts of the organisation
- Be multi-talented, have a positive attitude, and be passionate about your work
- Be a strong team player with a good sense of humor
- Must be able to have fun while working!
- Full-time roles are available.
- We’re looking for team members that can work up to 40 hours/week.
- Working hours are typically Mon-Friday 9 am-6 pm
- Have a fast, reliable landline internet connection (ADSL or fiber)
- Have your own laptop with a minimum I3 processor and 4GB RAM
- You will not be able to use mobile internet as this role requires high-quality consistent internet use
- You will be provided full training for your role
We pay at least 10% above the national minimum wage based on your country, based on research
How To Apply
APPLY TODAY to start your career journey with Beyond VAs!
About Beyond VAs Beyond VAs is a small but fast-growing start-up that helps solopreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses by connecting them with talented virtual assistants from various countries across the globe. We’re a dynamic company that has grown rapidly over the past couple of years. We are now looking for the most talented and brightest personal assistants to join our team based in South Africa. Beyond VAs could be the company for you if you are enterprising, enthusiastic, and passionate about your work. Everyone in our team is naturally motivated, is a self-starter and enjoys being challenged in their work.