Trainee compliance officer
TRAINEE: COMPLIANCE OFFICER
COMPLIANCE AT SOUTH AFRICAN SOCIAL SECURITY
01/09/2021 – 31/03/2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Undertakes data interrogation to identify suspicious transaction.
• Conducting investigations into allegations of fraud, waste or
abuse committed by beneficiaries or official against the agency.
• Physical tracing of beneficiaries/debtors/witnesses.
• Interview and take statements from witnesses.
• Review and research evidence/documents to analyse the overall
fact pattern of claim and synthesize data into a professional
report with recommendations.
• Conduct regular audits to identify potential weakness and non-
• Conduct awareness programmes to educate the beneficiaries
about Fraud, theft and corruption)