About the job
Makosi Wants You!
We work with in-house Audit teams at some of the most innovative companies in the world across various sectors – financial services, life sciences, energy, technology, entertainment & media, consumer products, and more – to help solve their most pressing challenges.
Our clients in the US are seeking to onboard some top-tier consultants for their busy Audit season.
As the Auditor in charge, you would need to guide your team into a successful audit from start to finish. Some of the responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for the planning, execution, and conclusion phases of the audit
- Pre-engagement activities, including setting an understanding with the client on the audit approach to be embarked on
- Determination of planning activities, including determination of materiality
- Presenting the audit strategy and progression of the audit to partners and senior managers on the job
- Reviewing and drafting financial statements to ensure compliance with IFRS 9
- Assessing the going concern on the entity and its operations for the foreseeable future by assessing forecasts
- Minimum AP Board exam passed preferably Fully Qualified CA(SA)
- Min of 3-5 years post articles experience(Within the firm) with a proven track record of completing and managing audits
- US Gaap, UK Gaap, Australian Gaap experience preferable
- Innovation and Accountability through your work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, including internationally
Audit Manager (External Audit)
Makosi is how professional services firms take on more work without taking on more full-time employees. With world-class talent on-demand, #NowTheresRoomToGrow.