Recruitment Resources / Talent Manager
Found People is a growing Recruitment Agency in Australia, who’s ‘Foundies’ go above & beyond for their clients and candidates, we do extraordinary things to achieve successful results.
We’re searching for a career minded and talented Recruitment Resourcer / Talent Researcher or Recruitment Consultant to be part of our awesome team.
Although we operate a true hybrid environment, this role is open to remote workers, but you’ll still have daily social interaction with the team in our Australian office.
Sponsorship opportunities may also be considered in the future.
What We Offer
- Salary + Commission + Work from your home office (remote).
- Potential for future sponsorship to join us in Australia.
- Supportive environment with a focus on guidance and team collaboration.
- A real work / life balance – you’ll only work 4-5 hours per day for us.
- Oh yes, we use Apple Mac’s, so ideally you have an Apple Mac too!
What about you:
- Very strong Recruitment agency or agency Resourcing experience.
- Exceptional source & selection capability.
- Above average computer literacy, preferably Apple Mac.
- Very good MS Office and recruitment CRM / ATS experience.
- A dedicated and private home office space.
- Strong attention to detail and highly driven characteristics.
- Due to different time-zones, you will be required to start at 11am or 12pm AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time).
- At Found People, we treat all applications with strict confidentiality.
Recruitment Resourcer / Talent Researcher
Found People are experienced recruitment consultants that have come together to provide a unique and affordable recruitment solution to our clients. Our aim is to guarantee successful results. By conveniently merging client vs supplier expectations, we have found a way to create solutions that are affordable whilst guaranteed a successful end result. We believe in win:win outcomes, striving to achieve a stronger bond between candidates and clients, a reduced cost of hire, lower staff turnover and the growth of businesses.