CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads, and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs, or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
As the first Enterprise Customer Success Manager in South Africa at CyberArk, this is an exciting role for someone looking to drive and build key relationships with customers in this region! It will be your responsibility to work proactively with customers to use outcome-based reporting and KPIs to show a return on investment. With this in place, you will help to grow and build CyberArk’s footprint within your region.
You will be a trusted advisor on security best practices and play a key role in partnering with sales, SEs, and Professional Services to ensure customer needs are met.
Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions or relevant experience with enterprise applications and security management is an advantage.
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship with your customers and drive key relationships
- Understand CyberArk products, their features, functions and understand how they can be used to address customers’ security concerns
- Ensure product implementation is completed successfully
- Work closely with the customer to create, define, and review success criteria
- Conduct Quarterly business reviews to ensure successful outcomes are being achieved from
- CyberArk solutions
- Monitor customer support tickets to ensure SLAs are met
- Track product adoption to ensure high retention rates
- Define success plan for at-risk customers and execute in collaboration with functional team
- Work closely with sales team on contract renewal, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Ability to manage complex customer relationships that may extend across multiple products and regions
- 3+ years in a Customer Success, Sales Engineer, Account Management, or similar role
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and self–starter attitude; ability to build relationships at multiple levels and to work across the organization to deliver the best results for customers and CyberArk
- Experience working with large enterprise customers (Executive level, CXO)
- Experience building and maintaining relationships, with a goal to mitigate customer churn and drive successful renewals
- Knowledge of the various technologies such as Windows, Unix/Linux OS, Oracle/SQL databases, LDAP directories, etc
- An understanding of security concepts and the development of security roles within organizations
- Prior experience with CyberArk Software solutions is preferred, or relevant experience with enterprise applications, security management, systems management, identity management, and/or policy management solutions is preferred, especially in the IAM and SIEM space
- Ad hoc travel when required
We are proud to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where every individual’s unique background, perspective, and contribution is celebrated. We believe that by embracing diversity, we drive innovation and create a stronger, more united team. Inclusion is at the heart of who we are and how we succeed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability.
CyberArk is an equal opportunities employer. If you would like any special arrangements made for your interview, please inform the EMEA Talent Acquisition team upon your application so that we may take steps to accommodate your needs.
Enterprise Customer Success Manager
CyberArk is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads, and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. For over a decade, CyberArk has led the market in securing enterprises against cyber attacks that take cover behind insider privileges and attack critical enterprise assets. Today, only CyberArk is delivering a new category of targeted security solutions that help leaders stop reacting to cyber threats and get ahead of them, preventing attack escalation before irreparable business harm is done. At a time when auditors and regulators are recognizing that privileged accounts are the fast track for cyber attacks and demanding stronger protection, CyberArk’s security solutions master high-stakes compliance and audit requirements while arming businesses to protect what matters most. With offices and authorized partners worldwide, CyberArk is a vital security partner to more than 6,770 global businesses, including: More than 50% of the Fortune 500 More than 35% of the Global 2000 CyberArk has offices in the U.S., Israel, U.K., Singapore, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, and Turkey.