Are you a customer support veteran who relies on deep technical experience and leadership skills? When a customer is unhappy, do you dig through individual support tickets and get knee-deep in granular details to discover the root cause of the problem? Do you try to stay ahead of the AI curve, using generative AI tools to help you write or debug code? If so, Trilogy’s customer support team is the place for you!
Trilogy built a fully remote support system based on customer obsession, a world-class knowledge base, and highly skilled agents capable of servicing over 10,000 customers on over 100 products. We count on our support managers to dive deep into the details and make the improvements that help the system achieve its full potential, and we lean on AI to help our customers solve problems autonomously instead of waiting around for an agent to become available.
Our service is the #1 reason our customers continue to partner with us year after year, and our support leaders are responsible for making that service first-class. If you’re looking to take charge in a high-stakes environment, then we invite you to take the next big step in your career.
What you will be doing
- Conducting Deep Dives. You will dive into specific areas of support that are not currently meeting our quality bar (e.g., a decline in NPS or an increase in reopened tickets).
- Writing Improvement Proposals. You will make improvement recommendations based on your deep dive findings aimed at achieving 100% customer satisfaction.
- What you will NOT be doing
- Specializing in specific products. From L1 agents all the way to the top, our organization provides stellar service to every customer on every product.
- Deferring to gut feeling and managerial instinct. We are a knowledge-driven organization, and our managers make decisions based on hard evidence.
- Ensuring the delivery of thousands of support tickets per week to tens of thousands of customers worldwide
- At least 5 years of technical customer support experience
- At least 3 years of experience writing code in a professional setting
- A proven ability to enhance your code using AI tools, such as Code Interpreter
VP of Customer Support
Crossover is the world's largest database of skilled remote talent (7 million users and counting!) We help amazing professionals worldwide prove that they're just as good as anyone in Silicon Valley—𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬.