White Light Digital Marketing
White Light Digital Marketing
Hello! We are White Light Digital Marketing, a remote league of e-commerce marketers who partner with the best in the industry. Our reputation is our marketing with most of our clients being private equity firms based in the US.
If you are looking for a normal agency, then you should look elsewhere. You will not be working with small nor boring clients, and instead joining a team of A players where you will be expected to bring your best game to the table.
Interested? Keep Reading:
We are looking for an experienced PPC (Pay Per Click Specialist) that will run PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets.
In this role, you should be well-versed in principles of search engine marketing (SEM) including search engine optimization (SEO.) You should also be analytical and good with numbers. Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
Let’s Dig Deeper
If you want a to-do list of robotic and mindless tasks then this is not the job for you as your day-to-day tasks will require you to be flexible and proactive. You’ll solve challenging problems and put your skills to the test, ensuring the highest of standards are consistently met. Your opinion matters and you’ll get to provide input on all sorts of decisions, working with accountability and impact.
We expect outstanding work from you. You will be a part of a team of A-players and you will be expected to become an A-player yourself. We are really good at what we do and we love to get results. Operational excellence lies at our core where quantity over quality wins each and every time.
Always at the very heart of WLDM and our employees is our core values:
- Everyone can be a marine, but we can’t do your push-ups for you!
- Happiness over profit
- Behave in a way that inspires others
- We deliver, and we care
- Our leaders eat last
- We over me!
About The Role
You will be trialed on basic tasks to begin with and once we see you have what it takes, you will be promoted to full-time PPC Specialist. You will be working directly with, and reporting to the Founder and COO.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- You should have a track record of increasing conversion, end-to-end planning, execution, and customer journey management.
- As well as strong analytical & technical skill, you should have an ability to analyze reports, recognize trends and recommend further actions.
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms
- Working knowledge of analytics tools
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking
What’s on Offer?
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
- Flexible working options
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
WLDM is a smart, lean, remote league of e-commerce entrepreneurs who partner with the best in the industry. We believe that numbers speak louder than words and use our streetwise style of business intelligence to cut through the bullshit, growing your ROI while you sleep at night. We'll help you crush the competition through a combination of digital marketing services uniquely tailored to your business and brand: ✅ Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) ✅ Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) ✅ Pay-Per-Click (PPC) ✅ Backlinks We are also the founders of the annual DMSS conference, a 4-day global gathering of digital marketers on the island paradise of Bali, Indonesia.