A supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring BA’s create hype around the new Honor 90 and provide customers an opportunity to experience the KSPs of the phone.
- Ensuring that the stand is manned at all times.
- Ensure BAs engage with consumers and provide education on the phone features.
- Ensure the game mechanic is implemented.
- Stock control of the giveaways
- Supervisors ensure that strict control measures are in place for the safeguarding of the handsets that are on display.
- Collection and return the display handsets from and to the allocated dealers for safekeeping.
- Communicate and resolve any issues on the ground
Daily Rate: R 950.00
Travelling Daily Rate: R 150.00
- Must have a vehicle
- Must have a valid driver’s license
The campaign runs from 12 September until 29 October 2023, and we will want the same teams to move to the different malls if possible.
Training will be on 7th or 8th Sept.
Supervisor – Durban
Informed by data, our passionate team strives to deliver Hero Moments for our client’s brands in the final mile of the retail customer journey. We pride ourselves on being able to provide winning client solutions delivered across 7 core capability areas: Data and consumer Insights, Shopper Marketing and integrated RTM, Field Marketing, Events, and activations; Promotional, Risk, Reward and loyalty, and Retail POS Strategy.