We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer – ServiceNow to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives. As a DevOps Engineer, your key function will be to take responsibility for the development of our ITSM platform by prototyping, implementing, deploying, and supporting the customization or configuration in line with change requests, new services introduction, and/or evolving business rules or requirements. This may include driving the vendor to develop the expected functionality at times.
What we expect you to do
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to prepare a functional requirements document that provides the translation of the functional requirements into technical specifications.
- Use your analytical skills to scrutinize business requirements and ensure that the designed solution meets these requirements, understanding the project scope prior to documenting the development plan.
- Develop the approved code and produce a prototype of the expected functionality, validating and finalizing the development following the required change management and release process.
- Work closely with technical teams to assist with the installation and deployment of the application, including:
- Resolution of any problems identified in the integration and test phases Participate and be actively involved in the Global Services Development and Support processes, including change and release management, training of end-users, and the provision of support.
Here’s what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- ServiceNow Certification
- Understanding of systems in general Analytical skills with attention to detail Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts.
DevOps Engineer – ServiceNow
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We’re here to enable a connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good. That’s our focus, and it extends well beyond the bottom line. We believe in using technology for good. This means helping organizations and society transform and move into the future with a partner they can trust. At the heart of our business are relationships built on loyalty, commitment, and a shared belief in what’s possible when we work together: a better world for us all to live in. Working with organizations around the world, we achieve business outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data-driven, connected, digital, and secure. Through our full range of unparalleled capabilities, we empower people, strategy, operations, and technology while our platforms provide a single view across hybrid environments. This gives our clients better insight to make the right decisions at the right time and achieve their business modernization and transformation goals. A new idea becomes a great idea when it helps to make the world a better place. We’re constantly innovating. It is, and always has been, the essence of what sets us apart. We harness the collective effort of our people, together with external innovators and innovations, to drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver. Technology enables connection. And connections create understanding. The result is connected cities, factories, healthcare, agriculture, conservation, and even connected sports. Together we enable a connected future. Everything is iNTTerconnected.