At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere.
Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. We improve their lives though the technology we build.
We are committed to fostering a workplace that supports amazing people in doing their very best work every day. Collaboration is constant, our workplace is fun, the environment is fast-paced and we value our people’s curiosity, ideas and enthusiasm. We deliver on our commitments, we don’t wait to implement ideas or fix issues, and we treat each other with respect and consideration.
About the role:
The Technical Specialist is responsible for assisting and mentoring customers in all aspects of upgrading a customer’s solution from legacy Nintex product. This individual is a technical workflow professional, providing customers with an upgrade assessment and then assisting customers through the upgrade process via a series of calls, screen share sessions, and hands-on assistance to make sure everything goes well all the way through testing and customer acceptance. This will include analyzing and upgrading workflows and forms from Nintex O365 to the latest Nintex product versions.
Your contribution will be:
- Become familiar with Nintex O365 workflows.
- Become familiar with Nintex Workflow Cloud.
- Become familiar with the Nintex migration tools.
- Understand the underlying architecture of the Nintex migration tools.
- Look for opportunities to report and provide scripting enhancements to these tools.
- Test and automate testing of migrated assets.
- Discussing upgrade roadmap/approach with customers.
- Provide remote assistance and guidance to customers and partners to drive workflow upgrades to completion.
- Understand customer key use cases.
- Tests developed solutions to ensure conformance with technical and functional requirements and ensure quality assurance.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to these problems.
- Participate in Agile meetings.
- Adhere to deadlines.
To be successful, we think you need:
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Understanding of Agile and SCRUM methodologies
- Understanding of software solution consulting
- Any workflow design experience an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile an advantage
- Knowledge of SQL an advantage
What’s in it for you?
Nintex employees have the freedom to work how they work best. We are virtual-first across our global workforce. Our people work in the way that best suits them and their teams – whether at home, in an office, or another place that sparks creativity, focus and collaboration. Our work environment is such that our people can successfully deliver their work while adequately supporting their lifestyle and preferences.
While our offerings differ from country to country, we offer our entire global workforce an array of exciting perks and benefits, including
- Global Gratitude and Recharge Days
- Mindfulness and counseling resources
- Invention/patenting assistance
- Meaningful recognition
- Community impact opportunities
- Multiple tools through which to learn and grow, and an incredible global community
Equity Statement: Preference will be given to People Living with Disability who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets of the Company.
At Nintex, we are transforming the way people work, everywhere. Nintex is the global standard for process intelligence and automation. Today more than 10,000 public and private sector organizations across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Process Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimizing business processes. At Nintex, we empower our people to succeed—with the freedom to achieve, and develop in, what they do best at work, the flexibility to recharge and prioritize what matters most, and a sense of belonging and care to ensure they can reach their fullest potential.