At ICON, it’s our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients’ lives.
Our ‘Own It’ culture is driven by four key values that bring us together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation: Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug development.
That’s our vision. We’re driven by it. And we need talented people who share it.
If you’re as driven as we are, join us. You’ll be working in a dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and the friendliest people in the sector, and you’ll be helping shape an industry.
eCOA Project Manager
Home or office based
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with Project Management experience to join our team.
- Lead the planning and implementation of cross-functional eCOA project(s).
- Facilitate the definition of eCOA project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full-scale cross-functional eCOA project plans.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
- Share expert knowledge of eCOA implementation based on study protocol.
- Plan and schedule eCOA project timelines.
- Manage project budget.
- Develop and Manage Risk Mitigation Strategies for eCOA projects.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Manage eCOA quality issues.
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Project evaluations and assessment of results.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Skills And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IRT/eCOA or related field
- You will have significant experience in eCOA, research technology, Outcomes Research, or eClinical/Clinical field or related services/industry.
- Comfortable managing a variety of tasks at one time
- Strong leadership, influencing, and motivational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Analytic, problem-solving skills
- Focus on continuous improvement
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That’s why we’ve made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors. Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals – both ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees and their families and offer competitive retirement plans – and related benefits such as life assurance – so you can save and plan with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, you’ll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know through the form below.
Since our foundation in Dublin, Ireland in 1990, our mission has been to help our clients to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life. We do this by delivering best in class information, solutions and performance, with an unyielding focus on quality at all times. We offer a full range of consulting, development and commercialisation services from a global network of offices in 53 countries. We focus our innovation on the factors that are critical to our clients – reducing time to market, reducing cost, and increasing quality – and our global team of experts has extensive experience in a broad range of therapeutic areas.