Seeking Social Media Manager to Join Our Dynamic Team at Flexis Fitness!
As part of our team, you will have the chance to make a direct impact on our company bringing in your own experience to help shape our growth. Join us as we change the fitness industry together!
Flexis Fitness is looking for a Social Media Manager to craft compelling content that resonates with our target audience and aligns with our brand values!
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be proactive and methodical in crafting content that breathes life into our brand story. In this role, you will develop and manage a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with our marketing targets, seamlessly adapting content to suit different channels or platforms. Your innovative approach to content creation will play a significant role in taking our brand storytelling to new heights. We offer a competitive salary with room for growth in a fast-paced startup environment.
As someone who possesses a professional demeanor (but still has a good sense of humor), you will use a high level of initiative, good judgment, integrity, flexibility, and problem-solving skills in this role. You will work alongside our marketing team and coaches to ensure our content is consistently top-tier and effective.
As a growing start-up, this role will play a key part in ensuring that our team continues to grow at a rapid pace, making Flexis Fitness an amazing company to be a part of!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a comprehensive content strategy that aligns with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborating with marketing and coaching teams to plan and develop site content, style, and layout
- Creating and publishing engaging content that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Using content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Ensuring compliance with law (e.g., copyright and data protection)
- Providing insightful feedback to continually improve the process and implement new ideas effectively and efficiently
You will be someone who is:
- Highly comfortable with SEO and various social media platforms
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French is a plus)
- Has a minimum of 2+ years of content management or relevant experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Positive, motivated, and target driven
- Able to attend a weekly team meeting
- Flexible with working hours as needed (from the comfort of your home)
- Bonus points if you have experience in health and fitness, personally or professionally
We work hard to make our work atmosphere as inviting and fun as possible! Whether in-person or virtually, joining our team comes with a variety of perks. You’ll be part of a small, engaged team where mutual investment is our ethos. We offer flexible working hours and the convenience of working from home to ensure a balanced and productive work environment.
Our culture is deeply rooted in growth and upheld by a team of smart, dynamic, and enthusiastic people. We utilize data to constantly learn, improve, and adapt. We foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to share their ideas, push boundaries, take calculated risks, and witness their visions come to life.
Think you have what it takes? We’d love to meet you!
***Apply here==> https://form.typeform.com/to/LF0TMBwh
Social Media Manager
Since 2016, Flexis Fitness has established itself as one of the leaders in women’s health & fitness. We’re known best for teaching women how to work with their hormones so they can get in great shape for life – that means being able to drink the glass of wine or eat the chocolate cake, and enjoy it! With over 1,000 clients who have already gone through our program, we’re just getting started. Our passion for helping women develop themselves in a sustainable way fuels our growth, there’s no need for clients to be forced into paying nutritionists and personal trainers as baby-sitters who tell them to jump from fad-diet to fad-diet. Flexis Fitness prides itself on teaching them what they need to know and truly helping them be free of the “diet/quick-fix culture”!