Marketing Manager Wanted: Shape the Future of Medical Research
- 100% remote, forever
- Unlimited paid leave
- Total compensation 20% above market
Hello — we’re Trialfacts, a remote, entrepreneurial company playing a crucial role in advancing medical research. We’re on the lookout for a Marketing Manager with extensive experience in B2C health marketing and advertising, or experience in clinical research patient recruitment. If you’re passionate about making a difference, thrive in a remote work environment, and are driven to innovate, this role is for you.
- Lead and Expand: You’ll spearhead our participant recruitment department, crucial for delivering our core service – a reliable flow of participants for our clients’ health research.
- Utilize your marketing expertise to innovate and expand our recruitment strategies.
- Manage and Mentor: Lead three high-performing teams, fostering a culture of accountability and continuous improvement. Your leadership will be key in achieving department KPIs and company objectives.
- Strategize and Innovate: With a data-driven approach, continuously enhance our patient recruitment methodologies and tools. Your strategic thinking will guide the department in adapting to technology & industry changes and maximizing the effectiveness of our campaigns.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Autonomy and Flexibility: Set your own hours, enjoy paid holidays, and work from anywhere with a good internet connection.
- Innovation and Impact: Work with research teams driving significant advancements in medical research from organizations like AstraZeneca, Harvard, Stanford, and many more.
- Growth and Learning: Opportunities for professional development, with access to courses and training programs.
- Leadership Role: Play a key role in our innovative and high performing leadership team, contributing to key company decisions.
- Rewarding Career: Contribute meaningfully to the world of health research and share in the success of Trialfacts.
THIS POSITION IS IDEAL FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Exemplify Leadership: Demonstrated success in building and leading marketing teams, with a focus on coaching, mentoring, and elevating team performance.
- Have Robust Marketing Experience: Proven track record in managing successful campaigns across various advertising channels and marketing strategies, particularly in clinical research patient recruitment or consumer health marketing.
- Are Data-Driven: Comfortable utilising data to inform strategic decision making. Skills in data analytics are a bonus.
- Embrace Flexibility and Innovation: Able to adapt to the dynamic nature of an entrepreneurial business and find creative solutions in a regulated industry.
INTERESTED IN JOINING US?
If this position aligns with your career aspirations and skills, we would love to hear from you. As part of our selection process, the final 1 to 3 candidates will undertake a trial project reflective of the role’s responsibilities. This project is a vital step in our recruitment process and candidates will be compensated for their time and effort.
Dynamite Jobs launched in 2017 with the aim to showcase unique jobs from companies with remote-first cultures. Since that time, we’ve helped 1000’s of job candidates find meaningful employment with exceptional companies. When the world’s eyes turned towards the remote-work trend in 2020, we grew our team to include world-class technical and recruiting leads. Our task now is to build ‘beyond the job board,’ with an eye towards efficient recruiting services, intelligent job promotional campaigns, and a platform that empowers great job candidates.