We are a company that focuses on creating, launching, and growing content websites. We are looking for a talented content writer to join our team for a long-term collaboration writing articles about sleep and sleep products such as mattresses, and interior design.
Example of such a website – https://cansumer.ca/ . It’s not our website. It’s a website very similar to ours.
– Must have native or near-native English
– Must be able to deliver work on time. We have a 0 tolerance policy for missed deadlines!
– Must have at least 6-month experience using Grammarly
– Must be able to write at least 5 articles per week (10,000 words)
– Must be able to do deep research on a given topic to create the most informative piece on the Internet
What we offer
– Remote position.
– A consistent and continuous flow of new articles to write.
– Opportunity to grow to the Editor position.
To apply, send me your rate per 1000 words, 5 samples (in Google Doc format) to [email protected] using the subject line “Applying for content writing position” and answer ALL questions below:
How many words can you produce per week?
– How do you rate your sleep and interior design niche knowledge from 1 to 10?
– Short Bio
– Would you rather have something be on time and 90% complete, or late and 100% complete?
– Answer to “Why do you want to work for us?”‘ (60-75 words)
We only need Roundup reviews, Single Product Reviews and Listicle articles, so please include only these types of articles in the samples.
Looking for a talented content writer to cover topics about sleep and interior design
We are a Canadian company that focuses on creating, launching, and growing content websites.