Salary – $600 – $650 per month
Type of work – full-time (remote), 40 hrs per week (Monday to Friday)
Work schedule – UK time zone
Job level – intermediate
- South African applicants only
- Work experience as a general virtual assistant
- Ability to lead as the main point of contact for all office and team-related queries, including booking travel and accommodation, placing orders for supplies (e.g., stationery and office snacks), organizing catering, etc
- Knowledge in administrative support regarding the scheduling of meetings, preparing reports, and coordinating meeting room bookings
- Capable of managing confidential information and company records virtually
- Expert in overseeing the implementation of new filing structures on internal drives
- Ability to manage people regarding operation tasks such as: onboarding new employees, offboarding, coordinating birthday & anniversary presents, sending out welcome packs, etc.
- Highly organized in handling activities such as virtual and face-to-face social engagements and organizing employee appreciation gifts (Christmas hampers, Easter gifts, etc.)
- Competent in helping IT tasks such as: ordering laptops, monitoring assets, and monitoring security compliance
- Capable of providing ad hoc support to the leadership team
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow guidelines/instructions
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day.
General Virtual Assistant
Aristo Sourcing is an outsourcing company highly focused on the digital marketing industry. Our company has been in the industry for more than seven years. We hired and referred skilled and experienced virtual assistants to work and collaborate directly with our respective clients from around the globe, offering 100% remote work for talented and qualified individuals.