Salary – $750 per month
Type of work – Full-time (remote)/40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
Work schedule – UK timezone
Job level – Advance
- South African applicants
- Experience in Digital Press Relations (PR)
- Knowledge of Digital PR Coordination
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, development, current regulations, and technology, particularly in digital sales /advertising campaigns/client research.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing principles and strategies by providing weekly reports on social media activities and marketing metrics.
- With a creative mindset and the ability to think outside the box
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in PR tools and platforms, with an understanding of the media landscape
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as as part of a team
- Outstanding English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proactively identify opportunities and gaps and suggest improvements to the process
- Comfortable working in a fully remote environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented. Be able to track and monitor the project promptly.
- Flexible and can work any hour of the day
- With fast, reliable, and stable Internet connection (LAN or fiber) and backup.
Digital Press Relations (PR) VA
Aristo Sourcing is an outsourcing company highly focused on the digital marketing industry. Our company has been in the industry for more than seven years. We hired and referred skilled and experienced virtual assistants to work and collaborate directly with our respective clients from around the globe, offering 100% remote work for talented and qualified individuals.